All levels include a manual and certificate of completion. Classes take place at 107-785 Station Ave. Please email email@example.com to register or ask any questions you may have.
To register, select “Going” to the Facebook event (if possible) and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (as you’d like it to appear on your certificate) and phone number. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration. This can be done by e-transfer (after you receive a response to your registration email) or by credit card over the phone.
Reiki Level One:
- Learn how to channel energy and feel it
- Learn in-depth info about the seven chakras and their function in our lives
- Learn hand placements and how to perform a full Reiki treatment
- Learn how to perform self Reiki
- Get attuned to the first level of the Reiki Ray, clearing your energy channels and enhancing your healing power
☆Prerequisite☆ Experience receiving a Reiki treatment. If you’ve never had one before and choose to see me, you’ll receive the Alumni price of $50 for 60min.
Next course: April 8, 2018
Reiki Level Two:
- Learn the distance healing symbol and how to perform a distance treatment
- Learn the power symbol
- Learn the emotional healing symbol
- Learn useful treatment tools like how to aura cleanse, beam energy, store Reiki treatments and more
- Get attuned to the second level of the Reiki Ray, enhancing your healing power and expanding your energy!
☆Prerequisite☆ Reiki Level One
Next course: TBA
Reiki Level Three (Master Level):
- This is the Master/Teacher level!
- Learn the master Reiki symbols
- Get attuned to the full Reiki Ray maximizing your healing power
- Learn how to attune students to each level of the Reiki Ray
- Learn useful treatment tools like basic crystal placement, advanced healing techniques and more
- Learn tips and hints on how to start a Reiki practice
- This is for anyone who wants to master energy healing – It’s your personal choice whether or not you start a practice or teach after completion
☆Prerequisite☆ Reiki Level Two
Next course: March 11, 2018